Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I See Dolphins






















Happy Tuesday Squatchies! 
Today I hit up Venice Beach againnnn..
I am not ready for summer to leave me yet :(
I got to soak up the sun one last time before I head off to Mexico this weekend!
I absolutely love coming to Venice and Santa Monica beach because they are literally walking distance from each other.
There so much to do! From shopping, dining, street art, working out, cruising on your bike, and of course the pier with all of it's rides and sweets.
I wore my pin up inspired swimsuit which I designed myself :D
Yes, as many of you may not be aware I am pursuing a career in swimwear design. It is something that intrigues me and I am really passionate about.
What do you guys think of my swimsuit?
Would you buy it?
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment