Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Silky Vanilla




A few days ago my sister and I went wine tasting in Napa Valley. We visited Domain Chandon and fell in love with their bubbly wine selection. It was my first time visiting and the winery was so beautiful. I wore this silky cream blouse, tied it midway and a structured skirt. For shoes, I wore my strappy sandals to try to keep the look minimalist.
It is so heartbreaking to hear about the fire that has spread and engulfed so many homes in Northern California. This is my hometown, where I have grown up and know many of the people who have had to evacuate and have lost homes. It is devastating to see photos and hear updates of the fire spreading and knowing many people have lost all of what they own. In this time of urgency it is great to reach out and try to help those affected.
Thankfully, the fire has yet to reach our home we are just overwhelmed with the toxic air and ashes. Please pray for Napa and everyone who has been affected by the fire.

xoxo,
Guadalupe

[Top: H&M     Skirt: Ann Taylor     Shoes: Bebe     Bag: Macys]

No comments:

Post a Comment