Thursday, November 21, 2019

Viñedos





I have been showing my family around all week, an official tour guide. My family is visiting from out of town for my little sister's wedding this weekend. This is also why I have not been as active. My little sister is my photographer and she has been so busy with all the wedding planning. It is still surreal to me that she will soon be leaving our little home.

My family from Mexico is visiting us in California. Napa was the first stop, we went wine tasting and walked around downtown. It is still rather warm, so we are taking full advantage of the nice weather. It is nice to have quality family time which was very much needed. I am realizing how in the states my immediate family didn't make it a priority to do things together or have family traditions. It is something I want to have and make an effort to actually make happen now with my sisters now that we are older and with our own families in the future.

xoxo,
Guadalupe

[Top: Marshalls     Belt: Zara     Skirt: Zara     Purse: H&M     Boots: Urbanog]






No comments:

Post a Comment