Saturday, July 27, 2013

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele

























































Today is my last day here in Milan. I have been here for almost a month and it feels like just yesterday I landed in beautiful Italy. Of course I am spending the day in Lombardy, shopping before heading off to Florence tomorrow. I originally came to Italy to take a course in pattern drafting to perfect my skills and now that my course has finished I am packing my bags and going to travel around Europe :) I will keep you updated with photos and outfits if I can manage to find someone to take my photos :p

Today we went to Duomo so I wore something appropriate to enter the cathedral. Here they won't let you in the cathedrals if they are museums if you have exposed shoulders or mini skirts/shorts. Of course being catholic I was raised to dress nice for church but I felt bad for all the tourists that were not able to get in because of their wardrobe lol. I stuck to one color palette and my black velvet pumps. I love the ruffle detailing of this top I thrifted a while back, it has a very western vibe to it :)

[Blouse: Thrifted     Pants: Choice     Bag: Forever 21]

No comments:

Post a Comment