Monday, June 23, 2014

Peach Glow





Any look can easily be made more casual by simply tying a jacket, sweater or button down around the waist. This came in really handy since when I put on this peach lace dress it appeared to have somewhat shrunk in the wash, so the extra length from my button down kept it modest. I threw on some sneakers and my new favorite cross-body bag which fits all my essentials.

I was super excited to walk around el centro and get to the city my mom grew up in. A few memories flashed back from when we used to live there when I was 4 years old. The parks we would play in the the temple we would walk to, I wish I could stay here longer. El Hospitalito, is the temple behind me. It was the temple my parents got married in, it was soooo small I can't imagine how my whole family fit in there to watch the ceremony, it was the first temple they built in Irapuato, Guanajuato. I am so blessed to have such a loving and caring family here in Guanajuato. I will definitely be back soon. xoxo

[Dress: Ross     Button Down: H&M     Shoes: H&M     Cross-Body: Macys]


No comments:

Post a Comment